1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hotties and Jeremy Lin Tracker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by d12babymamas, Nov 17, 2013.

1. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Come on now, Jeremy is not an "alpha male". The alpha males on this team are James Harden and Patrick Beverley....anyone can see that. Everyone else...Jeremy, Dwight, Parsons...they're all betas ;)

2. howo13579

howo13579 Member

wife's pic or didn't happen.

1 person likes this.
  3. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

You don't see Harden giving Lin long lingering girly hugs. If anyone is alpha it's TJones. :rolleyes:

4. howo13579

howo13579 Member

yea I wouldn't want to bang any girl who looks like Jeremy either.

5. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

not christianity as a demographic qualifier, but christianity as an ideology. if he's not beholden to jesus/god he has no reason to abstain from sex as a single in today's society, but i'm pretty sure that he holds himself to that higher standard.

6. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

makes me wonder if my facebook friends automatically assume that I have sex with every attractive girl I'm in a picture with...

7. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

Jeremy Lin is AMERICAN. Leave politics out please.

8. zdrav

zdrav Member

Lin is American AND Chinese (and Taiwanese).

I'm sure that Lin would love to just be considered "American," but historically and culturally, he and others like him haven't been made to feel that way. In fact, it still goes on.

You can bet that if Lin tried to run for president, he'd get all sorts of questions about his "Americanness" that a white candidate would never face.

9. yuisakata

yuisakata Member

Buttttt he drunk so she hot to him

10. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

I'm an american born taiwanese american just like jeremy lin. My family is Chinese, from Taiwan. I am an American citizen by birth. I am an American. Can we please just end this here.

11. RRockets

RRockets Member

12. RRockets

RRockets Member

13. alethios

alethios Member

So, by this reasoning, if we want Jeremy to bring his mojo during the playoffs, he'll need to be pictured with a group of hotties. I'm all for it if it helps us get out of the 1st round.

14. rj3000

rj3000 Member

Yes, Morey must have that in the advanced-advanced statistics somewhere. Wonder if those stats get posted above their lockers? :eek:

15. figment

figment Member

That girl's eyebrows are janked. Like 2 caterpillars trying to get back home

16. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

So much wrongness in here.......

How many Asians fight the American war?

"What have you done for me lately?"

Why are there no Asian Americans in realistic war movies?

"What have you done for me lately?"

17. wompwomp

wompwomp Member

not sure what you are saying. But if you are implying that asians do not serve in the military, you have no idea what you are talking about. Asian americans have been fighting for the US since the war of 1812 with a pretty significant presence in both WWI and WWII.

As for the "what have you done for me lately" line, the most recent data showed 43,579 Asian Americans were on active duty in 2010, making up 3.7 percent of enlisted men and women. While a small percentage, its very much in aligned with the asian american population in the US. And look up private danny chen and lance cpl. harry lew and see what the military has done for them lately.

I really dont want talk about stuff like this on a basketball forum cause noone cares, but your statement was just ridiculous.

1 person likes this.
  18. SevenMinuteAbs

Haha bro move.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

eww pls stop

20. Hmm

Hmm Member

Well, you know... he does have his arm around this one, unlike with the aforementioned "hotties" that started this thread...